Лучшие онлайн игры ONGAB logo
Pro100fen921-06-2015, 12:56 1,588

Форум / Общие вопросы / Караты rosh

Занимется кто подажей каратов на Американке? 

9 комментариев
  • аватар

есть группа специальная для этого Rosh'a

• аватар

хВашахСмертьх14х есть группа специальная для...
    где?

• аватар

Max где?
    http://vk.com/karos_returns

• аватар

I don't know if this is the right subreddit but I don't know where to start on the topic eighter so why not. There is this old mmo I like to play named Mythwar online. The Developers discontinued it after they published a sequel with horrible free2pay elements. A friend and I are toying with the idea to play this mmo again but the servers are of cause long gone. Since I am now a professional c++/c# programmer I thought: why not try to play it again Mobdro?

So my plan would be to emulate a server on my pc to play the game locally. Maybe in the next step I could try create a server for me and my friend to play. I have a few questions I hope you could answer Lucky Patcher :

Is it legal to run a private server? What would I need to run/emulate a server? Do I need server files or something like that? Is a private server even the terminology I am searching for? Is this the right subreddit Kodi and if not, which one would be?

Any kind of help for someone who is inexperience in this whole field is welcome.

• аватар

Спасибо, что поделились, вы можете скачать cinema hd latest version совершенно бесплатно здесь

• аватар

Спасибо, что поделились. Вы можете испытать RokkrPLus.Com, приложение для просмотра телепередач и сериалов, которые вам понравятся.

• аватар

Thank you for sharing you can go to Apk Mod Descargar to download your favorite games and apps for free.

• аватар

The information you share very interesting, download horror fonts, ghosts for you passionate about editing immediately https://yofonts.com/ghastly-panic/ to download fonts about free fast

• аватар

С PSP roms — отличный способ играть в игры для PSP на компьютере или мобильном устройстве. Это также отличный способ поиграть в классические игры для PSP. Спасибо, что поделились.

Оставлять комментарии могут только зарегистрированные пользователи
Материалы в тему
Новая лига, вступаем =) Mass Effect
Закрыть все