Лучшие онлайн игры ONGAB logo
Pro100fen921-06-2015, 12:56 1,063

Форум / Общие вопросы / Караты rosh

Занимется кто подажей каратов на Американке? 

4 комментария
  • аватар

есть группа специальная для этого Rosh'a

• аватар

хВашахСмертьх14х есть группа специальная для...
    где?

• аватар

Max где?
    http://vk.com/karos_returns

• аватар

I don't know if this is the right subreddit but I don't know where to start on the topic eighter so why not. There is this old mmo I like to play named Mythwar online. The Developers discontinued it after they published a sequel with horrible free2pay elements. A friend and I are toying with the idea to play this mmo again but the servers are of cause long gone. Since I am now a professional c++/c# programmer I thought: why not try to play it again Mobdro?

So my plan would be to emulate a server on my pc to play the game locally. Maybe in the next step I could try create a server for me and my friend to play. I have a few questions I hope you could answer Lucky Patcher :

Is it legal to run a private server? What would I need to run/emulate a server? Do I need server files or something like that? Is a private server even the terminology I am searching for? Is this the right subreddit Kodi and if not, which one would be?

Any kind of help for someone who is inexperience in this whole field is welcome.

Оставлять комментарии могут только зарегистрированные пользователи
Материалы в тему
Новая лига, вступаем =) Mass Effect
Закрыть все